Benefits of deep tissue Percussion Massage Gun
As a fitness enthusiast, deep tissue pains combined with muscle sores are not strangers; one tends to welcome them with open arms sometimes because as we all know – no pain, no gain. However, too much of everything including the pain is not so good for us. This is why a deep tissue massage is one of the best ways to get rid of excess pains and muscles sores. The feeling of all that bunched up muscle being released is a something that can be described as orgasmic.
Although, very much desired, not everyone has the luxury of time to go through the entire process of a deep tissue massage. Technology has however simplified the process and made it easy for you with the introduction of Massage guns.
Since its invention in 2008, Massage Guns have become a necessary item for athletes and fitness enthusiasts like you and I for muscle therapy. It is being widely used for muscle therapy and recovery process by people who want to take better charge of their fitness life and recovery from injury.
The ultimate attraction of the massage gun is that it gives the same results as a deep tissue massage within minutes and at your own pace. The product makes it easy for you and me to manage our fitness health efficiently and effectively. While this sounds amazing, see other benefits of this fitness tool below.
1. Injury Prevention and Recovery – a percussion massage gun helps improve muscle contraction which results in making your muscles and facial tissues longer and stronger. Every time you use a deep tissue percussion massage gun, tension and fluid is released from your muscles. This results in improved blood circulation as well as metabolism. It prevents the muscles from stressed because of the sedative effects it has on the nervous system. The improved circulation from the use of the machine helps with tissue repair thereby healing injuries at a higher rate.
2. Powerful Pain Reliever – the massage gun helps to improve blood and lymph circulation in your body. This results in speedy recovery, improved motion range, pain relief as well as relief of muscle fatigue and sores. The pain in the neck and shoulder is relieved with the advanced vibrating effect from the massage gun.
3. Rehabilitation – a massage gun works as an effective alternative to a standard rehabilitation process. It encourages healing as well as the recovery of atrophied muscles damaged by trauma or disease. The massage gun helps injured areas of the muscles become more flexible by improving circulation. This enables affected muscles heal within a short period.
4. Activates Nervous Systems and Muscles – a massage gun is very useful in stimulating the receptors of the sympathetic nervous systems, causing vasodilation of the skin and muscles. This helps to improve mobility of the muscles.
5. Relieves Muscle Spasms and Stiffness – a massage gun comes in very handy after an intense workout or a high intensity match. It applies pressure to your muscle, tendons and ligaments, enabling them to become more relaxed. This leads to a reduction in muscle spasms and painful contractions.
What other benefits have you found for Massage Guns?